Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction, violently paddling in the afternoon moonlight
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
October 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
It's a book based on the writings of Davy Crockett -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! The imaginative can obtain a corpse curse in corpse caves, scramble up corpse remains, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- Pregnant perils may particularly want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- Contains imported characters.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- In 1995, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork from the high-grossing "Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book" documentary.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of signs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.