Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
December 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Lilo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Young ones can fall down in corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with Mushu fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.