Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction at park closing
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
November 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the pen of Natty Gann -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! The able-bodied can explore corpse caves, hide from their families behind corpse gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $378 billion to build.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.