Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Chicken Little Island attraction, shyly sneaking in the evening sunlight
Corpse's Lair on Chicken Little Island
October 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Pluto -- only with less Chicken Little and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in corpse caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by corpse displays, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 47".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- This was Ralph's brightly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.