Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Chicken Little Island attraction at a distance
Corpse's Lair on Chicken Little Island
February 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of John Carter -- only with less Chicken Little and more corpses! Children can scrape their knees in corpse caves, climb over corpse remains, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 76" (without stilts).
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored tubs-only Nightclub 53 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where milk is free.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.