Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Chicken Little Island attraction as seen from the top of a restaurant
Corpse's Lair on Chicken Little Island
February 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Davy Jones -- only with less Chicken Little and more corpses! Guests can investigate corpse caves, scramble up corpse shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The baseball was sculpted by Paul Pressler.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.