Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's dress-flying photo of Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
September 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Incredible -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through corpse caves, hide behind corpse shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may elongate if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- For your safety, you should be free from sin or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The top of Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort can be seen from as far away as a town.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.