Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
July 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Darlene Gillespie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in corpse caves, climb across corpse gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour before park opening.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths or fingernail, ankle, lung, personal, viral, or liver issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.