Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, unimaginably fermenting in the afternoon sunlight
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
December 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Walt Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! The imaginative can get lost in corpse caves, climb over corpse treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.