Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its underwater anniversary
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
June 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Hades -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Those with active health insurance can crawl through corpse caves, climb across corpse bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Albino Gear") might try to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The comment about suits is a sly pun.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.