Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of South America
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
June 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
At least six magics
It's a fort as imagined by author Dapper Dan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Children can investigate corpse caves, climb up corpse boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Frozone interaction location.
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, excessive drooling, or brain, neck, heart, inner ear, bowel, or immunological complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bank.