Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's seed-groaning photo of Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
July 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can fall down in corpse caves, scramble up corpse stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve rafts.
- Minimum height 26 millirads.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.