Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Corpse's Lair Under Jasmine Island attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Corpse's Lair Under Jasmine Island
June 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge Disneys
It's an island based on the ravings of Tim Burton -- only with less Jasmine and more corpses! Corpse lovers can bump their heads in corpse caves, be photographed with corpse boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Coincident to a 1957 downsizing, new characters were jazzed up in the entrance scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.