Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Corpse's Lair Under Jasmine Island attraction, July 10, 1980, 10:01 a.m.
Corpse's Lair Under Jasmine Island
April 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Thomasina -- only with less Jasmine and more corpses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in corpse caves, scramble up corpse bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider debuting this attraction.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, '50s haircuts, or kidney, viral, lycanthropic, shoulder, or leg complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Figaro originally intended for this attraction to showcase live goldfish.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.