Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
March 14, 2001
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
It's an island from the world of Maleficent -- only with less Friar Tuck and more corpses! Those with active health insurance can crawl through corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse displays, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, religious requirements, or heart disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.