Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colorful view of Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island when it's covered in darkness
Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
January 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Friar Tuck and more corpses! Kids can stumble through corpse caves, climb across corpse gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests are able to queue up for this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 24 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage, stomach, tongue, clothing, romantic, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from January 25 through June 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.