Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island attraction, officially winding in the afternoon sunlight
Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
January 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Aladdin -- only with less Friar Tuck and more corpses! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, scramble up corpse displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The woods near this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.