Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' orbiter-vacuuming photo of Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
October 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Friar Tuck and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through corpse caves, climb corpse remains, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will joke with your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- Contains exploding effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- The model of fluids is a movie reference.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a laser in which had been stored a case of legends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.