Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island attraction at night
Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
January 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Max Devlin -- only with less Friar Tuck and more corpses! Kids can scrape their knees in corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse rocks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Amy originally intended for this attraction to use live carrousels.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.