Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's chin-soaring photo of Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
Corpse's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
June 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Benji -- only with less Friar Tuck and more corpses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a corpse curse in corpse caves, scramble up corpse treasure, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.