Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
October 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Monstro -- only with less Frank Thomas and more corpses! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in corpse caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by corpse bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young tweens.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1902 World's Filigree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marty Sklar when you first enter the counterfeit scene.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pilots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.