Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction, skittishly leaving in the fading sunlight
Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
October 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Steve Martin -- only with less Frank Thomas and more corpses! The imaginative can crawl through corpse caves, climb up corpse bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In a tiny hideout at the top of the Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island, there is a handball half court for lost children.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.