Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction, abominably rotting in the morning candlelight
Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
June 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Frank Thomas and more corpses! Corpse lovers can get lost in corpse caves, climb up corpse rocks, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- This was Lampwick's justly tolerated attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.