Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction, December 8, 2002, 7:29 p.m.
Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
July 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Mary Blair -- only with less Frank Thomas and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, climb up corpse gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Before fermenting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 38".
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- The letters in "Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island" can be scrambled to spell "Ifrt'nerr Paiseo Losack Dsnrdan Lamhsu."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.