Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction at dusk
Corpse's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
August 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear -- only with less Frank Thomas and more corpses! The imaginative can bump their heads in corpse caves, be photographed with corpse stuff, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant snakes may ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or romantic, spinal, or hair issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.