Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not inundated in children
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
March 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Tarzan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through corpse caves, be photographed with corpse rocks, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from June 23 until something like September 20.
- On its second decade before its last refurbishment, the Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest essentially rusted.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.