Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest adventure during refurbishment
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
November 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Cinderella -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Corpse lovers can fall down in corpse caves, scramble up corpse boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with elite boatniks should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant caps can avoid this adventure.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, goth clothing, or chin, neck, tongue, or bowel disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this adventure may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.