Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magical view of Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest when it's hidden in optimism
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
June 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of George of the Jungle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, climb across corpse remains, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this show if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, moral issues, or personal, blood, elbow, romantic, or inner ear problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unexpected storms, this show may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.