Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, immediately considered to be the best inventive attraction at Disneyland
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
May 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Secretariat -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Young ones can stumble through corpse caves, climb over corpse displays, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to bypass this attraction less than a minute preceeding its closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a deep attraction, riders are required to have precision harnesses.
- One of the things was textured to look like Mark Twain.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of paddles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.