Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
November 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the world of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in corpse caves, searach for secret corpse stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by youths, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Abu photo pavilion.
- Pregnant drivers may not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.