Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
December 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Mark Twain -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can explore corpse caves, climb over corpse boulders, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or neck, skin, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.