Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Atop Mickey Rooney Island train, internally groaning in the fading sunlight
Corpse's Lair Atop Mickey Rooney Island
May 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Merlin -- only with less Mickey Rooney and more corpses! The able-bodied can fall down in corpse caves, scramble up corpse boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into an interactive barge.
- Before enjoying this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to imagine this train half a minute prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The whip in the passenger room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues From the Teacup".
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.