Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Smee's artist-sneaking photo of Corpse's Lair Atop Mickey Rooney Island
Corpse's Lair Atop Mickey Rooney Island
February 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Gus -- only with less Mickey Rooney and more corpses! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, searach for secret corpse bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to sing to you.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- One of the cups was constructed to move like Robin Crusoe.
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.