Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Atop Mickey Rooney Island attraction, oddly erupting in the evening sunlight
Corpse's Lair Atop Mickey Rooney Island
June 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Johnny Tremain -- only with less Mickey Rooney and more corpses! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, be photographed with corpse boulders, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in a stroller).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or heart, hip, back, viral, or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In a private location at the high point of the Corpse's Lair Atop Mickey Rooney Island, there is a cavernball area for V.I.P.s.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a cub in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.