Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair on Columbia Island attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Clown's Lair on Columbia Island
November 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Merlin -- only with less Columbia and more clowns! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in clown caves, hide from their families behind clown stuff, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 24".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62 microns tall.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- The visible bat is named Jack Skellington.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.