Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Photo: The Clown's Lair on Columbia Island attraction, May 11, 1967, 4:38 p.m.
Clown's Lair on Columbia Island
September 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
It's an island from the pen of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Columbia and more clowns! Clown lovers can get lost in clown caves, climb clown bridges, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by clowns!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Baby Herman originally intended for this attraction to showcase live illustrations.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.