Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Clown's Lair on Columbia Island attraction, calmly whirling in the shrouded sunlight
Clown's Lair on Columbia Island
May 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Bomb Voyage -- only with less Columbia and more clowns! Fans of Columbia can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by clown gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The glow of Clown's Lair on Columbia Island can be seen from as far away as Critter Country.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.