Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' official-haunting photo of Clown's Lair on Columbia Island
Clown's Lair on Columbia Island
April 28, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jack-Jack -- only with less Columbia and more clowns! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore clown caves, climb up clown remains, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.