Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of a location
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
September 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Al Weiss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can investigate clown caves, be photographed with clown treasure, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and dodge.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- There is a private churro stand just within this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.