Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not covered in darkness
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
August 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Beast -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! The able-bodied can crawl through clown caves, climb across clown buildings, and look at a fort made inaccessable by clowns!
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from punk haircuts, felony convictions, or immunological, leg, elbow, shoulder, or lung complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear themed belts.
- The letters in "Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest" can be scrambled to spell "S Nfrr Ewwansrtylsl Itceo Iom'ao."
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.