Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite adventure of Alan-A-Dale
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
September 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Rajah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! The imaginative can bump their heads in clown caves, climb across clown rocks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this adventure will be hostile to reprobates.
- Instead of riding this adventure, you'll want to go on something that requires less patience.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- This adventure may become addictive.
- The letters in "Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest" can be scrambled to spell "Sltw Om N Rsweyict'a Aolriofnsre."
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.