Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clown's Lair in Nemo Island attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Clown's Lair in Nemo Island
November 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Huey -- only with less Nemo and more clowns! Kids can bump their heads in clown caves, scramble up clown boulders, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Ghoulish Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to long for this attraction up to a moment before its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
- There is an unused baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.