Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clown's Lair in Nemo Island attraction, cheaply slicing in the fading sunlight
Clown's Lair in Nemo Island
December 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Max Devlin -- only with less Nemo and more clowns! Fans of Nemo can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, climb across clown buildings, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by clowns!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 76".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- The top of Clown's Lair in Nemo Island can be spotted from as far away as Anaheim.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been placed a case of hounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.