Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair in Nemo Island attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Clown's Lair in Nemo Island
December 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At least eight and a smidge toons
It's an island as depicted in the books of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Nemo and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can investigate clown caves, hide behind clown boulders, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1977 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.