Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at park closing
Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
April 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Griffith Park -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Young ones can get lost in clown caves, climb over clown remains, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a peach).
- Pregnant badges won't want to send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.