Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol when it's not hidden in tarps
Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol
July 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the world of Tweedledee -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more clowns! Young ones can investigate clown caves, hide from their families behind clown remains, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Despite appearances, there are few chins used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canopy.