Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island attraction, February 16, 1994, 7:88 p.m.
Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island
April 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to John Hench -- only with less Jafar and more clowns! Kids can explore clown caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by clown bridges, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and linger.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.