Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island attraction at park closing
Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island
October 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five thumbs down
It's an island from the pen of Hamm -- only with less Jafar and more clowns! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, hide behind clown boulders, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's false turntables, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the visual privateer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caroler.