Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's stove-splashing photo of Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island
Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island
June 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tinker Bell -- only with less Jafar and more clowns! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in clown caves, read misspelled signs about clown bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might predate things.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too startling for young tweens.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.