Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island attraction at dusk
Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island
June 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Scar -- only with less Jafar and more clowns! Kids can scrape their knees in clown caves, climb up clown stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 24".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Lewis Carrol.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.