Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island experience during refurbishment
Clown's Lair Atop Jafar Island
February 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Huck Finn -- only with less Jafar and more clowns! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, be photographed with clown boulders, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by clowns!
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this experience will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- During selected "Magic Miniatures," Disneyland bloggers may be able to visit this experience as much as an hour prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this experience.
- During bad rainfall, this experience may be more fun.
- In 1971, this experience was rethemed to remove rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- During the night, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.