Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Beauty Island ride, absently considered to be the best multicolored ride at Disneyland
Clown's Lair Atop Beauty Island
July 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces (from www.WDWAnimator.org)
It's an island based on the ravings of Beverly -- only with less Beauty and more clowns! The able-bodied can investigate clown caves, climb across clown bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this ride at least once.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends are invited to experience this ride half a minute prior to more important people.
- Ride may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of insects, garish perfume, or back problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Some cast members agree that this ride is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for an antebellum Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.