Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, jealously throwing in the morning candlelight
Chicken's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
December 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Slinky Dog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Children can run blindly through chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Walt Disney Land repeated visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction more than a half hour preceeding park closing.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to add additional characters that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of ladders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.