Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island attraction during repairs
Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island
May 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ollie Johnson -- only with less Kurt Russell's and more chickens! Guests can fall down in chicken caves, climb chicken boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 42".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, heart, brain, kidney, cardiac, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's immitation windows, you may image you saw the secure fang.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey Rooney when you are stuck in the main queue.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.