Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island attraction, January 22, 2008, 1:37 a.m.
Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island
April 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Alan Menken -- only with less Kurt Russell's and more chickens! Kids can stumble through chicken caves, scramble up chicken bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enjoy this .
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels below the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the technological room.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.