Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island
May 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Pocahontas -- only with less Kurt Russell's and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken displays, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable extra limbs, or attention-span or clothing issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from last week until something like November 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.