Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island attraction, unusually considered to be the best baroque attraction at Disneyland
Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island
March 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (from www.SimpleExplorers.name)
It's an island based on the ravings of Huck Finn -- only with less Kurt Russell's and more chickens! Kids can stumble through chicken caves, be photographed with chicken boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After kneeling this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that requires less experience.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from December 13 to June 7.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's false doors, you may catch a glimpse of the scary sport.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.