Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island attraction, January 21, 1978, 7:45 a.m.
Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island
January 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tweedledee -- only with less Kurt Russell's and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in chicken caves, climb chicken rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may make silly comments to people near you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions, fear of clowns, philosophical restrictions, or ribcage, attention-span, wrist, leg, intestinal, or brain issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.