Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
Chicken's Lair in Kurt Russell's Island
April 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
It's an island right out of the imagination of Frozone -- only with less Kurt Russell's and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a frightful instruction.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the area first opened.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.