Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island attraction during refurbishment
Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island
April 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Geppetto -- only with less John Wayne and more chickens! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, enjoy cleverly themed chicken shipwrecks, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a caterpillar to enter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to bring their own special shoes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.