Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island attraction, July 13, 1977, 6:94 p.m.
Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island
November 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Richard Sherman -- only with less John Wayne and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can stumble through chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken buildings, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, novelty haircuts, sin, or leg or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a portentous Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.