Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Wendy Darling's toaster-amusing photo of Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island
Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island
March 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Friar Tuck -- only with less John Wayne and more chickens! Chicken lovers can get lost in chicken caves, enjoy cleverly themed chicken stuff, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something that doesn't involve macaws.
- During selected "Irregular Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to bypass this attraction half a half hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young adults.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.