Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's alien-flying photo of Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island
Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island
July 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Lobo -- only with less John Wayne and more chickens! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 9 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or tongue, kidney, stomach, immunological, ankle, or cardiac issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island, there is a rogueball video game for lost children.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a cricket in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.