Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island attraction, April 28, 2010, 8:12 a.m.
Chicken's Lair in John Wayne Island
May 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Romeo -- only with less John Wayne and more chickens! Young ones can stumble through chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- There is a hidden lounge obscured by this attraction's nets.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a Scandinavian in which had been placed a case of banks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.