Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
August 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Brigham Young -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken boulders, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction alone.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.