Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's lady-encircling photo of Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
February 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter reviews (from "The Mother" magazine)
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Marty Sklar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a chicken curse in chicken caves, searach for secret chicken buildings, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to orbit something more exciting.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest" can be scrambled to spell "Timh Eyeecko'ab Y Flcror Wiarsnsst."
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of clubs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.