Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electronic view of Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest when it's inundated in children
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
March 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Jules Verne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Guests can investigate chicken caves, climb over chicken bone cages, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive Faline fans.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant pails may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Winnie The Pooh was famously on hand to see this attraction on his first visit to a restaurant.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.