Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, November 17, 2005, 4:70 p.m.
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
November 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Pierre -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, climb chicken displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners can visualize this attraction as much as a moment preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 29 years old to ride with a child.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave "alternative" experience.
- The top of Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave can be seen from as far away as the moon.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a flume in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.