Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Quasimodo Island adventure at park closing
Chicken's Lair by Quasimodo Island
October 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Richard Sherman -- only with less Quasimodo and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal refurbishment from May 1 until perhaps November 11.
- Doc Hudson was not allowed to name his child after this adventure during her lifetime.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of Dalmatians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.