Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Kanga Island attraction during refurbishment
Chicken's Lair by Kanga Island
February 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Scar -- only with less Kanga and more chickens! The able-bodied can stumble through chicken caves, hide behind chicken remains, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is a secret changing room adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.