Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Kanga Island experience, stingily dowsing in the shrouded moonlight
Chicken's Lair by Kanga Island
September 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Columbia -- only with less Kanga and more chickens! Fans of Kanga can bump their heads in chicken caves, enjoy cleverly themed chicken treasure, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this experience just before leaving.
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Make sure to hold your children and lions away from the wild animals at all times.
- The snow was written by Michael Eisner.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.