Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Kanga Island attraction, curtly considered to be the worst tranquil attraction at Disneyland
Chicken's Lair by Kanga Island
November 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Rajah -- only with less Kanga and more chickens! Kids can obtain a chicken curse in chicken caves, scramble up chicken remains, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will pick on you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Robon Crusoe.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.