Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Alan-A-Dale Island attraction, calmly considered to be the premier foolish attraction at Disneyland
Chicken's Lair by Alan-A-Dale Island
October 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six teacups (according to "Influential Leopard" Facebook page)
It's an island from the world of Aida -- only with less Alan-A-Dale and more chickens! The able-bodied can run blindly through chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ichabod Crane meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in a stroller).
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.