Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Alan-A-Dale Island attraction at park opening
Chicken's Lair by Alan-A-Dale Island
September 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Figaro -- only with less Alan-A-Dale and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken displays, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyliesland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Walt Disney had a private suite planned for the space above this attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.