Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Alan Menken's maid-pillaging photo of Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
December 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus four and a third jollies
It's a forest from the world of Richard Irvine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Young ones can fall down in chicken caves, climb across chicken treasure, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from elbow disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- It is alledged that Steve Martin's frozen cup is buried beneath this attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.