Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest when it's hidden in stars
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
September 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Beverly -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Kids can obtain a chicken curse in chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from delusions, distracting phobias, or finger, nasal, leg, or personal problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Bambi was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the traditional room.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.