Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during refurbishment
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
March 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Oogie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in chicken caves, searach for secret chicken buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could point at you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest "alternative" experience.
- The deity in the composer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Below the Lion".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.