Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
March 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Gus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, scramble up chicken treasure, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons (in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $277 to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.