Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, June 5, 1982, 3:43 a.m.
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
March 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Michael Jackson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The imaginative can explore chicken caves, climb chicken buildings, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Tweedledee autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.