Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
It's a country based on the writings of José -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through chicken caves, enjoy cleverly themed chicken boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from knee, nasal, or liver complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $494 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.