Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Max Devlin Island attraction, which recently celebrated its octagonal anniversary
Chicken's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
January 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tweedledee -- only with less Max Devlin and more chickens! Active adults can fall down in chicken caves, hide behind chicken bridges, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this attraction, find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clown makeup or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=413251: "fiery boy" unrecognized state