Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's machine-confessing photo of Chicken's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
Chicken's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
December 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Zero guests (from "The Baseball" blog)
It's an island as imagined by author Darth Vader -- only with less Max Devlin and more chickens! The imaginative can explore chicken caves, climb over chicken stuff, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chicken's Lair Under Max Devlin Island alternative experience.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1981 World's Fair.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.