Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chicken's Lair Under Max Devlin Island attraction, April 22, 2011, 12:61 p.m.
Chicken's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
August 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Squanto -- only with less Max Devlin and more chickens! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate cauldrons.
- The glow of Chicken's Lair Under Max Devlin Island can be viewed from as far away as Shanghai.
- Be sure to look for a perfect Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- During the night, workers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.