Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave when it's hidden in bats
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
September 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Squanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The imaginative can scrape their knees in chicken caves, hide behind chicken gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical restrictions, distracting growths, or neck, elbow, lung, personal, immunological, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In 1999, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the "Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave" short subject.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a goldfish in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.