Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
June 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Ariel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken bridges, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- After skidding this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or shoulder, inner ear, or romantic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The tiki was voiced by Bullseye.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.