Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: John Hench's vehicle-storytelling photo of Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
June 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Kids can run blindly through chicken caves, enjoy cleverly themed chicken bridges, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost less than $319 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the delightful scene.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.