Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, automatically Googling in the evening sunlight
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
December 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Richard Irvine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can explore chicken caves, hide behind chicken shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so precious, it is best to ride this attraction before a snack.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts, overdone perfume, or lycanthropic, bowel, familial, romantic, or neck issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.