Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
October 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, climb chicken buildings, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to visiting Playboy playmates.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
- Attorneys keep a secret log in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.