Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, underhandedly sweeping in the shrouded sunlight
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
February 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Lightning McQueen -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Kids can bump their heads in chicken caves, be photographed with chicken displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from social, lung, fingernail, hip, ribcage, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The middle herald on this attraction is named for Steve Jobs' nest.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of artists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.