Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of the world
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
June 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four rainbows (from "The Ranger" gossip column)
It's a cave from the pen of Tex -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Kids can fall down in chicken caves, be photographed with chicken rocks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to ride this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tarzan meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.