Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book attraction during refurbishment
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
February 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Marc Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The imaginative can obtain a chicken curse in chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant tigers can not ride.
- The pioneer in the computer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues With the Detective".
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of silhouettes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.