Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book attraction during construction
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
May 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the world of Zokkomon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- On its third year after the park opened, the Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book essentially sank.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of strangers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.