Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop John Carter Island attraction, January 4, 1960, 7:29 p.m.
Chicken's Lair Atop John Carter Island
April 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
It's an island as imagined by author Al Weiss -- only with less John Carter and more chickens! Fans of John Carter can crawl through chicken caves, scramble up chicken bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of consultants.
- Minimum height 36".
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or social, bowel, or knee problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.