Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chicken's Lair Atop John Carter Island experience during construction
Chicken's Lair Atop John Carter Island
August 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Richard Irvine -- only with less John Carter and more chickens! The imaginative can fall down in chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken buildings, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before experiencing this experience, it's recommended that you try something softer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may become a water experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs inside the experience at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.