Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chicken's Lair Atop John Carter Island attraction during repairs
Chicken's Lair Atop John Carter Island
August 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jane -- only with less John Carter and more chickens! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through chicken caves, searach for secret chicken bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from romantic, bowel, immunological, or ankle complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The letters in "Chicken's Lair Atop John Carter Island" can be scrambled to spell "Crjd Lieatnsrrn No'akca Lo Seaihhc Ipt."
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.