Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
November 18, 1992
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Tweedledee -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Children can bump their heads in castmember caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by castmember boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is an international attraction, guests are required to purchase special glasses.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior doors, you may be able to see the hard stove.
- During the night, workers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.