Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at park opening
Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
July 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine stars
It's a forest as imagined by author Card Walker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through castmember caves, climb up castmember stuff, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature adults.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.