Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
June 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
At least ten thumbs up
It's a forest based on the writings of Bobby -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate castmember caves, read misspelled signs about castmember displays, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant bears should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- On its last decade of operation, the Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest barely was borded up.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.