Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction, October 20, 2013, 2:00 p.m.
Castmember's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
July 4, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Seven toons (from "Crafty Boulder" newsletter)
It's a book built as a tribute to Ralph -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Guests can stumble through castmember caves, scramble up castmember boulders, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 45".
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.