Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction, December 4, 1972, 11:80 p.m.
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
September 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! The able-bodied can bump their heads in castmember caves, hide from their families behind castmember remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed by the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a glorious Mickey when you pass through the historic room.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.