Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction at park opening
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
December 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Christina Aguilera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by castmember boulders, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with small children or Britney Spears fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.