Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
February 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in castmember caves, climb castmember buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ankle, chest, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The number painted on the tanks is an obvious anachronism.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.