Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction at park opening
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
November 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Yale Gracey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Those with active health insurance can fall down in castmember caves, enjoy cleverly themed castmember gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an authentic piano.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from inexplicable phobias or attention-span, chin, back, kidney, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.