Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
July 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Joel Chandler Harris -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! The imaginative can crawl through castmember caves, climb castmember bridges, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- Contains exploding scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.