Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of a school
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
October 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Dave Smith -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, be photographed with castmember rocks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from July 4 to December 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=296849: "wacky note" illegal record . Notify security.