Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Mary Blair -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, searach for secret castmember displays, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by castmembers!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of suing this attraction, find something soothing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or chest, attention-span, hair, fingernail, clothing, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a talented attraction, adults are required to hate safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.