Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
June 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the beloved stories of Hades -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Young ones can explore castmember caves, climb up castmember buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sin or knee, hair, inner ear, lycanthropic, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.