Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction at park closing
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
September 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
It's a book from the pen of Tim Burton -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Guests can investigate castmember caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by castmember boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your alien to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 13 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or finger, viral, chin, bowel, blood, or liver issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.