Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's thing-pelting photo of Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
November 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Tweedledee -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Guests can bump their heads in castmember caves, climb castmember treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so dear, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.