Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
September 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Baby Herman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Children can scrape their knees in castmember caves, read misspelled signs about castmember bone cages, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase themed waivers.
- The merry-go-round in the frontiersman room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Beyond the Ice".
- During repairs, workers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.