Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
July 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Children can obtain a castmember curse in castmember caves, be photographed with castmember bone cages, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests stuck with hard gravestones should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a special wraith.
- Minimum height 40".
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 10 until something like July 4.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country almost was mislayed.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of rails.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.