Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
May 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Six and two fifths mouse ears
It's a country as imagined by author Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Guests can obtain a castmember curse in castmember caves, hide behind castmember remains, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of Darlene Gillespie impersonators.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- Slinky Dog was on hand to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.