Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
August 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Goofy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Kids and tiring parents can explore castmember caves, hide from their families behind castmember displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Pregnant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Boredom may occur.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Club 42 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is free.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.