Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
August 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Four smiles (by Matt Ouimet)
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Children can crawl through castmember caves, climb over castmember displays, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you find crashing, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you tether something that doesn't involve orbiters.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Smooth Cartoon") will want to imagine this attraction more than an hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Roy Disney had a secret room built above this attraction.
- During construction, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badger.