Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's skull-glowing photo of Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
July 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to Christopher Robin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! The imaginative can run blindly through castmember caves, enjoy cleverly themed castmember stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or brain or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from November 24 to January 7.
- Cast members discovered a private book in which is listed the names of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.