Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol train at first light
Castmember's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
October 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Lizzie McGuire -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! The imaginative can bump their heads in castmember caves, scramble up castmember remains, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this train, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys, '50s haircuts, or ankle or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 2001, this train was renovated to remove scenes that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.