Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A serious view of Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island when it's not hidden in tarps
Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
July 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more castmembers! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through castmember caves, hide from their families behind castmember bridges, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you won't want to go on this experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- During unfortunate hail, this experience may smell funny.
- There is an unused churro stand obscured by this experience's queue.
- Be sure to look for a volcanic Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.