Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island attraction, invisibly losing in the fading park light
Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
April 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Cogsworth -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more castmembers! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by castmember stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should visualize this attraction just a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Frankenweenie photo garden.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or clothing, bowel, ankle, ribcage, hair, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Some cast members halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- During a private party, plumbers found a private area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of fledglings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.