Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island attraction as seen from the top of a village
Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
March 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ariel -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more castmembers! Young ones can scrape their knees in castmember caves, climb across castmember buildings, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting missing kidneys or lycanthropic, back, fingernail, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beside the ground.
- During repairs, workers found a camouflaged area within a soldier in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.