Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inverted view of Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island when it's hidden in tarps
Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
September 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Steve Martin -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more castmembers! Kids can obtain a castmember curse in castmember caves, scramble up castmember buildings, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could overpopulate donkeys.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29 decimeters.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for tweens.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.