Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
August 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Darby O'Gill -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more castmembers! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in castmember caves, read misspelled signs about castmember boulders, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island "alternative" experience.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious plows used in this attraction.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.