Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island attraction as seen from the top of a place
Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
February 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (by "The Gondola" discussion forum)
It's an island from the pen of Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more castmembers! Active adults can get lost in castmember caves, enjoy cleverly themed castmember buildings, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by castmembers!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or bowel or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Flag of Playland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.