Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island attraction, vapidly considered to be the premier feathered attraction at Disneyland
Castmember's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
July 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Maynard -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more castmembers! Guests can run blindly through castmember caves, read misspelled signs about castmember remains, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could talk to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a wooden attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety pants.
- Tigger was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.