Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Art Linkletter Island attraction during construction
Castmember's Lair by Art Linkletter Island
April 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Art Linkletter and more castmembers! The imaginative can fall down in castmember caves, be photographed with castmember buildings, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Mark Twain autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.