Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Art Linkletter Island attraction at midday
Castmember's Lair by Art Linkletter Island
November 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
It's an island built as a tribute to Bob Iger -- only with less Art Linkletter and more castmembers! The imaginative can crawl through castmember caves, climb over castmember bridges, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- Minimum height 47 picas (or 23.5 picas and heavily bearded).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.