Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Place adventure at dusk
Castmember's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Place
March 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more castmembers! Guests can get lost in castmember caves, searach for secret castmember shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this adventure.
- After experiencing this adventure, experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are special wings used in this adventure.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.