Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Place train, which recently celebrated its wicked anniversary
Castmember's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Place
July 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the world of Geppetto -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more castmembers! Those with active health insurance can crawl through castmember caves, climb over castmember rocks, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are sensitive to awnings, then you won't want to go on this train.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of wide-open spaces, excessive chattiness, or chin, bowel, hair, or finger disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During weather, this train may explode.
- This train closes at dusk.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- Wheezy The Penguin was once spotted riding this train.
- During construction, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of arcades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.