Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Under Dapper Dan Island attraction at a distance
Castmember's Lair Under Dapper Dan Island
April 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Dapper Dan and more castmembers! Children can run blindly through castmember caves, climb across castmember bone cages, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider sneaking this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- The tower of Castmember's Lair Under Dapper Dan Island can be viewed from as far away as Wonderland.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a canoe in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.