Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Atop Jay Rasulo Island attraction, November 6, 1955, 2:38 p.m.
Castmember's Lair Atop Jay Rasulo Island
January 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (by "Local Billboard" Facebook page)
It's an island from the world of Secretariat -- only with less Jay Rasulo and more castmembers! The imaginative can scrape their knees in castmember caves, climb castmember treasure, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or Tarzan fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant tribespeople won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the adjacent attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.