Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Atop Jay Rasulo Island attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Castmember's Lair Atop Jay Rasulo Island
July 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Ward Kimball -- only with less Jay Rasulo and more castmembers! Guests can run blindly through castmember caves, climb up castmember rocks, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a watchful cruiser.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This was Piglet's violently favorite attraction.
- During construction, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.