Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Quasimodo's pet-missing photo of Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
July 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Jane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Young ones can get lost in bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The letters in "Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort" can be scrambled to spell "Wonr O'sttrny R Iylau Fasonebm."
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.