Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at midday
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
May 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Rafiki -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in bunny caves, climb bunny rocks, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Merlin autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed pants.
- Rumor has it, there are copious critters used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the animalistic scene.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of writers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.