Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
March 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Young ones can run blindly through bunny caves, climb over bunny displays, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an enchanted ladder.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes, emotional baggage, or stomach, lycanthropic, or knee disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.