Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Tommy Cole's ghoul-boiling photo of Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
March 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Tarzan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Children can fall down in bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny treasure, and ask cast members about a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from tomorrow until perhaps June 2.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.