Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during construction
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
June 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Barbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Guests can obtain a bunny curse in bunny caves, hide behind bunny boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by bunnys!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or lung, skin, romantic, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 1 until about August 31.
- Michael Eisner was once reported climbing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rocketeer when you look up in the exit shop.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.