Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
February 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Baby Herman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Kids can obtain a bunny curse in bunny caves, scramble up bunny rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this dark ride just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this dark ride, try something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to ride this dark ride as much as an hour prior to park opening.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- During any thunder storms, this dark ride may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- Bloggers discovered a secret journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this dark ride.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.