Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol
December 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Pollyanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Active adults can run blindly through bunny caves, searach for secret bunny treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- The letters in "Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol" can be scrambled to spell "Aao'n Uryo Lswbs Nmntyaeri Ols't."
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.