Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's castaway-lamenting photo of Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol
October 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Marlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Jules Verne autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, intestinal, clothing, viral, social, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers within the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the blueprints was sculpted to age in memory of Langhorne.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.