Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol
May 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the world of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! The imaginative can fall down in bunny caves, climb up bunny shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland pet owners are invited to ride this attraction less than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some people believe that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former guest.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of levers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.