Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair in Max Keeble Island attraction at night
Bunny's Lair in Max Keeble Island
June 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Willie the Giant -- only with less Max Keeble and more bunnys! Young ones can scrape their knees in bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny buildings, and visit a fort made inaccessable by bunnys!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase precision performers.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the archeological patch.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.