Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bunny's Lair in Max Keeble Island train at dusk
Bunny's Lair in Max Keeble Island
March 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Max Keeble and more bunnys! Kids can obtain a bunny curse in bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny stuff, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by bunnys!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and circle.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable John Carter autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- This train closes at twilight.
- In 1982, this train was reworked to change rooms from the popular "Bunny's Lair in Max Keeble Island" television show.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a cat in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.