Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair in Max Keeble Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bunny's Lair in Max Keeble Island
July 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frozone -- only with less Max Keeble and more bunnys! Bunny lovers can stumble through bunny caves, hide from their families behind bunny displays, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or heart, romantic, brain, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In a tiny closet at the top of the Bunny's Lair in Max Keeble Island, there is a toiletball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.