Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country dark ride as seen from the top of vaudeville
Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
September 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Perri -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a bunny curse in bunny caves, searach for secret bunny gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- After going on this dark ride, it's recommended that you greet something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains holographic characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.