Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Forest
August 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted guests:
Three and a fraction plusses
It's a forest built as a tribute to Michael Jackson -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Kids can bump their heads in bunny caves, hide from their families behind bunny rocks, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to forget about this attraction up to a moment before everyone else.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.