Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during construction
Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
August 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Those with active health insurance can stumble through bunny caves, be photographed with bunny remains, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at significant times or else.
- The letters in "Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol" can be scrambled to spell "Snanr Ury 'imyr Otlesndweuo Abtal."
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.