Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, almost deceiving in the fading park light
Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
January 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
It's an atol built as a tribute to Frank -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Guests can investigate bunny caves, climb across bunny buildings, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to participate.
- Oldest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lung, heart, brain, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.