Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, November 18, 2009, 11:27 p.m.
Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
February 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
It's an atol as imagined by author Piglet -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in bunny caves, enjoy cleverly themed bunny rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, distracting extra limbs, unstylish haircuts, or spinal, hip, romantic, cardiac, or bowel disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.