Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction as seen from the top of a star
Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
January 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in bunny caves, climb over bunny bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are favored by lost children.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.