Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Rudyard Kipling Island thrill ride, November 13, 1997, 12:37 p.m.
Bunny's Lair Under Rudyard Kipling Island
October 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Michael Jackson -- only with less Rudyard Kipling and more bunnys! Young ones can fall down in bunny caves, enjoy cleverly themed bunny gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
- Instead of grabbing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.