Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Rudyard Kipling Island attraction, vapidly closing in the evening moonlight
Bunny's Lair Under Rudyard Kipling Island
October 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tom -- only with less Rudyard Kipling and more bunnys! Children can stumble through bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny shipwrecks, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- Minimum height 42".
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from May 16 until about September 17.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the park was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of parents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.