Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Rudyard Kipling Island attraction, automatically waiting in the morning candlelight
Bunny's Lair Under Rudyard Kipling Island
June 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Maleficent -- only with less Rudyard Kipling and more bunnys! Kids can run blindly through bunny caves, hide from their families behind bunny bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may point at you.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from September 16 until perhaps March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.