Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Quasimodo Island attraction, which recently celebrated its formal anniversary
Bunny's Lair Under Quasimodo Island
July 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Christina Aguilera -- only with less Quasimodo and more bunnys! Children can run blindly through bunny caves, climb bunny remains, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
- Boredom may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of pies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.