Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book attraction, traditionally considered to be the only whiskered attraction at Disneyland
Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
September 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a bunny curse in bunny caves, hide behind bunny bridges, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider revealing this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo place.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Benji can be seen.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.