Massive Mcquackland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book attraction, officially decaying in the evening park light
Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
July 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the writings of Thumper -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! The able-bodied can fall down in bunny caves, climb up bunny rocks, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If you are put off by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to like something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Mcquackland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.